The Mobie learning environment contains a tool which you can use to create forms and attach them to any content. Forms are suitable for situations when you need to collect information from the user or ask for feedback, or in cases where the user needs to contact the platform administrator. It’s recommended that a feedback form be included in the final chapter of every course, through which the trainer can receive development ideas.
What do the forms include?
- More than 30 different fields enable versatile use of the forms for different purposes.
- Fields, sections or even the ”submit” button can be hidden based on the user’s choices. Required information can thus be managed on specific user level.
- Forms can contain fields through which the user can send their own files to the administrator.
- The possibility of saving, which enables the user to continue filling the form later, can be added to longer forms making the use easier.
- The forms contain an in-built calculator which can be used to create fields requiring mathematical skills.
- In the form settings, you can enable email notifications to the administrator whenever a user submits a form.
- The administrator can restrict the form entries or set visibility for a defined period of time.
- The forms are responsive, which means they scale according to the device screen size and thus work on e.g. mobile phones.
You can read more about forms from our course: “System features”